Our latest post
- Privacy Preserving Contact Tracing ApplicationsHow can they help slowing down the spread of a decease while preserving users’ privacy? Introduction In this second quarter of 2020, the world is facing a new situation with most of the countries in the world being locked down due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Isolating infected people to contain the spread is the fastest…
Who we are
Cybersecurity is our field of expertise. SINTEF is Scandinavia’s largest independent research organisation. As an R&D partner, we contribute to value creation and increased competitiveness within the public and private sectors.
What we do
The SINTEF Infosec Team offer contracted research within various application domains, such as software development, aviation, the maritime sector, and critical infrastructure such as telecom, power and water supply, health and welfare.
Latest articles on our blog
- Privacy Preserving Contact Tracing Applications
- Mobile Network technologies and fighting COVID-19
- Hacking 5G Network Infrastructure – IMSI catchers and hackathon
- Current EU calls in Cybersecurity
- New vulnerabilities in 5G Security Architecture & Countermeasures (Part 1)
- Another attractive workshop
WORK WITH US
Interested in what we do? We are constantly looking for new partners for our projects. If you need research assistance for your projects, or have a good idea for a research project – get in touch!