Our latest post
- Discovering BLE Security through an internshipThis article has been written by François Sevaux, student in his first year of Master at Université de Bretagne Sud, France, during his internship in our group. Internet of Things (IoT) have been growing fast over the past years, mainly due to a major price cut of dozens of electronic devices and physical components. Smart…
Who we are
Cybersecurity is our field of expertise. SINTEF is Scandinavia’s largest independent research organisation. As an R&D partner, we contribute to value creation and increased competitiveness within the public and private sectors.
What we do
The SINTEF Infosec Team offer contracted research within various application domains, such as software development, aviation, the maritime sector, and critical infrastructure such as telecom, power and water supply, health and welfare.
Latest articles on our blog
- Discovering BLE Security through an internship
- Security Testing of the Pacemaker Ecosystem
- Privacy Preserving Contact Tracing Applications
- Mobile Network technologies and fighting COVID-19
- Hacking 5G Network Infrastructure – IMSI catchers and hackathon
- Current EU calls in Cybersecurity
WORK WITH US
Interested in what we do? We are constantly looking for new partners for our projects. If you need research assistance for your projects, or have a good idea for a research project – get in touch!